You may want to consider the following key questions to help determine if you are ready to start writing your business plan.
- Have you thoroughly refined your business idea so you have a good understanding of how your business will operate?
- Have you researched your business concept to determine if there is a need for it in the marketplace?
- Have you completed a feasibility study to determine expected level of success?
- Do you have the money required to start and grow the business?
- Are you prepared to invest significant time into the business to get it up and running?